Photo Workshop part deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Santa@thenorthpole.cold :D

I called Canon Caloy and the release date is not until the middle of next month and I'll be in the PI. The tech department agreed that it does look VERY similar but they did not have exact measurements.
there's a canon dealer in makati...

Abstract%20-%20Evil%20Grin.jpg

Jag

Finally back in HK. :) Had a nightmare trying to get the NAIA last night. Nearly missed the last flight. Anyway, will start posting some pics in the U/W Photo forum. BTW Had a great time at Anilao and PG. Now I am looking at Dec Leyte.. want to take some whale sharks.. hopefully with a new Aquatica housing.

PS. Anyone who want to dive with Larry and Pakman, be ready for gear envy. :wink:

Wolverine:
Finally back in HK. :) Had a nightmare trying to get the NAIA last night. Nearly missed the last flight. Anyway, will start posting some pics in the U/W Photo forum. BTW Had a great time at Anilao and PG. Now I am looking at Dec Leyte.. want to take some whale sharks.. hopefully with a new Aquatica housing.

PS. Anyone who want to dive with Larry and Pakman, be ready for gear envy. :wink:

:eyebrow:

Diver Dennis:
Really? What are the prices like?
i honestly don't know... i'll give them a call... hold on

ninja edit: i just called canon... they won't be launching the 400D here till end of september (hmmm i wonder who'll be around to dive then...)... sad part is the guy on the phone could not give me a price on the 400D... the 350D is 43,000 (w/ a lens kit)... the 400D should be more expensive... but no idea how much more... hope it helps

Jag

Diver Dennis:
I'm just checking my housing too Caloy. The buttons seem to be very similar and I can use the same battery grip as the 350D. The only thing would be the foam around the screen which I could easily remove.

I'll let you know how this turns out Caloy. It would be nice to pick one up before I come to Asia.

*AHEM*

Please keep me posted on this - might be worth knowing in the future.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow. Whether they're worth waiting for, I'll let you lot decide... :)

Diver Dennis:
Really? What are the prices like?
electronics not that cheap in PI.... you better off buying in US or Canada Dennis...

Ish, you mean this?! Taken by ISH! the official photographer of the class.... :wink: its also up in the UW photo section

_DSC5269.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom