Photo course in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeff99

Registered
Reaction score
A lovely little village in Wiltshire, England
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone! I am coming back to the PI's for a month in July - :D We will be going to S. Leyte, Alona Beach, Cabilao and I would like to do a Photography Course/Workshop thingy whilst we are in paradise. Our schedule at the mo is not fixed at all - we are very flexible. and open to ideas. Anyone know of a decent course, preferably in the Visayas or anywhere in the PI's come to think of it?

Thanks a lot

Jeff + Susi

hey! don't steal our tourists!!!! :D

Oh you guys............Susi said " In your dreams" or something similar..........:D

Can't seem to find one anyway - course that is - in July in the PI's, so I guess we'll just have to come and take even more of the same crappy photos! ( At least it'll be with a new G9:14:) Yes, no need to worry Maggie, were still coming to the PI's again!:D

Have found a liveaboard photography workshop in the Red Sea in October for a good price - I think I'll probably do this one as it's such a good price and the Red Sea is only a 5 hour flight from UK and I might get to see oceanic whitetips as well if I'm a very very good boy:wink:

Don't know about flying Mike up for a one to one though Pak - seems like it could be a tad on the pricey side, with the price of beer being what it is an' all........:D

Jeff

Ok, I'll take the bait....who wants me to set up a photo course in Dumaguete in July? I will have to firstly find a decent photo instructor but I have a contact or two who I have talked to about this already. :wink:

If we can get a few good numbers then maybe we can figure something out. Jeff, are you sure you can't rally up a few friends to get the numbers up to 6??

Oh you guys............Susi said " In your dreams" or something similar..........:D

Can't seem to find one anyway - course that is - in July in the PI's, so I guess we'll just have to come and take even more of the same crappy photos! ( At least it'll be with a new G9:14:) Yes, no need to worry Maggie, were still coming to the PI's again!:D

Have found a liveaboard photography workshop in the Red Sea in October for a good price - I think I'll probably do this one as it's such a good price and the Red Sea is only a 5 hour flight from UK and I might get to see oceanic whitetips as well if I'm a very very good boy:wink:

Don't know about flying Mike up for a one to one though Pak - seems like it could be a tad on the pricey side, with the price of beer being what it is an' all........:D

Jeff

In october we have Mola Mola in Bali and great macro :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom