Photo Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pufferpunk

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone ever enter photo contests? How did you do? I sent 5 shots to EPIC & am waiting a reply. The deadline is Mar 15th, so I still have a while to wait. Pufferpunk

I have yet to, but I really do want to. Where can I enter the EPIC contest?? Please give me some info on this contest. Thank you

Hi Mike, I've entered this contest a couple of times. They boast that they are "The most prestigious underwater photo contest in the world". I think they are. The 1st time I entered, I was chosen as a finalist, out of thousands of entrys!!! I didn't place at the final judging, but I still was excited to see my photo on the big screen (100 ft) at the Film Festival! You'll have to be fast, the deadline is coming up soon. http://www.epicphotocontest.org/

i have entered quite a few with the uk diver mag (digital only and must be a uk resident) but they are verging on taking the pi** because they still have anounced last years winners and they want people to enter this years

epic looks good, but there is now way i am paying to enter a competition!

Clive - I have for the same mag (divernet) also - I agree with you they are taking the piss somewhat, no monthly winners for the last year at least

Back
Top Bottom