Photo annoying or interesting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now it's very...hmmm....empty?!

The whip coral takes my eye out of the picture, so I would say distracting.

Amazing pipe fish! Really hard to see, great find!

Never had the luck of getting a leaf scorpion head on....nice variation!!

Ha I knew something was there but couldn't find it. I see it now.

Great shot!

If you'd like a critique by som real pro's try this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-photography/147921-members-photo-gallery-207.html Bunch of really nice people on that thread that are always willing to offer advice/knowledge.

I think the whip is distracting but I also love the other 2 shots. Isn't that a mother and baby pipefish? Amazing find and great shot!!

Thanks for all the feedback. Seems to be almost even split.

Lembeh is amazing and found if you waited long enough you could get many animals in pairs without herding them. I found I was just about 1/2 as productive as some of the other folks packing cameras but oh well...

A couple more, hope to have the gallery up in a couple of days, then on to editing video.

Attachments

• twoshrimp.jpg
    twoshrimp.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Wallsponge2.jpg
    Wallsponge2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 34
  • ogpbb2.jpg
    ogpbb2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 34
Great images - I like 'em all !!! Look forward to seeing the whole gallery too.
I must get over there sometime - considering the Phillipines next year, maybe I should include Lembeh.

A couple more, hope to have the gallery up in a couple of days, then on to editing video.

That third one is fantastic. :)

That third one is fantastic. :)

Agree - so far that is the best for me. I would be tempted to remove the coral in the background and see what it looked like.

I like the whip - it adds depth.

Back
Top Bottom