Phoenix PD Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Az

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just heard that a Phoenix, Az PD diver is in John C. Lincoln Hospital. PD isn't releasing to much info at this time other than the officer is in critical condition. He was diving in one of the local canals doing routine work according to Phoenix PD. Say a few prayers if you like. Couldn't hurt any. Just found this link http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0510az-training-exercise10-ON.html

Tom Az:
Just heard that a Phoenix, Az PD diver is in John C. Lincoln Hospital. PD isn't releasing to much info at this time other than the officer is in critical condition. He was diving in one of the local canals doing routine work according to Phoenix PD. Say a few prayers if you like. Couldn't hurt any. Just found this link http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0510az-training-exercise10-ON.html

Prayers sent and thanks for the info.

But was this an evidence or a training dive? Sounds like an evidence dive from the info provided.

Gary D.

My thoughts and prayers go to Officer Schultz and his family. I'm an officer with a neighboring department, but didn't know Off. Schultz personally.

The local news last night reported that in addition to being a diver, he is also a helicopter pilot assigned to the dept's aviation unit.

It is a shame an evidence search had such a tragic end.

ArizSig:
My thoughts and prayers go to Officer Schultz and his family. I'm an officer with a neighboring department, but didn't know Off. Schultz personally.

The local news last night reported that in addition to being a diver, he is also a helicopter pilot assigned to the dept's aviation unit.

It is a shame an evidence search had such a tragic end.

My thoughts and prayers also go to this Officer, fellow officers and his family members.

I'm saddened to report Officer Schultz passed away this evening. My sympathy goes out to his family.

ArizSig:
I'm saddened to report Officer Schultz passed away this evening. My sympathy goes out to his family.
Another sad day in the LEO/PSD family.

Thanks for the follow-up and prayers sent.

Gary D.

My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Schultz, his family, and the department members. God bless all.

ArizSig

If you happen to see any other information regarding the unfortunate incident, could you please re-post. Hopefully, we can all learn from what occurred and better protect our teams from a similar fate.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with all involved.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom