Phoenix Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with the Phoenix in August of 2018...I can not say enough good about crew and diving on this boat. Is it not Gucci type work but the food is superb, Simon the divemaster is very good. They treated me like an old friend and I will be going out with them again. The owner of the boat is chef and onboard.
Did they have a mandatory requirement for dive insurance. I’m getting mixed info from the 3rd party I just booked through. Initially when I booked they said it was recommended now after I’ve paid for the December trip in full they are saying it’s mandatory.

Did they have a mandatory requirement for dive insurance. I’m getting mixed info from the 3rd party I just booked through. Initially when I booked they said it was recommended now after I’ve paid for the December trip in full they are saying it’s mandatory.

I booked through an agency last month for a trip in December, they then sent me docs (forms) from what I'm assuming, the Owner/Company and yes, in the form it asks for the Dive Insurance Company and member number

Trying to bump this to get updated opinions of this operation. Anyone gone on her recently? My wife and I are considering this boat, but lately there seems to be some recent reviews (PADI travel site) centered on the condition of the boat not being up to par, etc. The liveabord.com reviews seem better, but don't have dates attached to them, so I don't know if they are current. So....any new info is appreciated! Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom