Philippines Rock!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Iris was part of that expedition in Celebes sea and.....wasn't she who said Chip's fins were lost somewhere over there?...:D

not iris.... just the fins....

iris, u not in ym?

*tsismisan time*

iris, u not in ym?

*tsismisan time*
i've been trying. aaargh!!! connection sucks :(

notice how they don't post pix of their discoveries? even my friend wasn't allowed to take pictures of 'em. we just have to wait for them in nat geo :D

those are some pretty cool pictures thanks for posting so those of us out of the loop can check it out.

As with the dive sites, the architects ROCK!!! We have the first set of drawings back from the architects and they are AWESOME!!!!:wink: We have updated the website with the latest news. You can see what the concept looks like and you can provide feedback. If you need bigger drawings send us an email at information@panayexplorers.com. We want to know what you think. So, check it out at Panay Explorers.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom