Philippines / Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mesje

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning t visit Asia in March for 2 weeks and primarly I wanted to travel Philippines, but I have heard that Palau is the best in underwater life. So I am considering to replace my plans to visit Bohol and instead of ii to go to Palau for a couple of days. Is Palau much better for snorkeling and diving then Philippines (Bohol), or it is almost comparable ? Is diving in Palau also for beginners (for example in Blue Corner) ? Is 5 days enough to visit the best places in Palau (especially snorkeling and a little bit diving) ? Another option is 7 days for Palau, but then I would have only 6 days for all Philippines (El Nido in Palawan + Donsol for whale sharks).... If I add more days for Palau, i would have to reduce time for Philippines... What would you recommend me?

nooo, 6 days would be too short for palawan and donsol. :). id say, scrap the palau plan. :)

i would recommend doing the two weeks in the Philippines, then do Palau the following year.

I agree with Mike, 2 weeks is not long enough for both..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom