Phil Foster Park - Muck Diving Capital of Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
Phil Foster Park in West Palm Beach comes through once again. Some times I wonder why I even bother on getting on boats (not really, but some days...)

Spongy Decorator Crab - Marcocoeloma trispinosum
22004_0425_003547AA_1.jpg

Red-Tip and Bearded Fireworms eat a discarded piece of Bait
22004_0425_010058AA_1.jpg

LongSnout Seahorse
22004_0425_013613AA_1.jpg

Spotted Scorpionfish
22004_0425_000027AA_1.jpg

Unidentified Pipefish
22004_0424_233918AA_1.jpg

Enjoy,
M

Oh wow, these are some of the best photos I've ever seen on this board! The fire worms are to DIE FOR.
And obviously you know your critters exceedingly well... better than me even. Dang!

archman:
Oh wow, these are some of the best photos I've ever seen on this board! The fire worms are to DIE FOR.
And obviously you know your critters exceedingly well... better than me even. Dang!

Thanks...

The fireworms... Well I knew they were nasty little predators (especially the red-tipped ones), but I never realised how fast they were.

Some fisherman threw the remains of the bait fish overboard and literally the three red-tips passed me on the way to the it. Man, they can MOVE.

M

All of these are just super!

great pics......! Is Phil Foster's open now? I heard it was shut down due to some pipe breakage..

baitedstorm:
great pics......! Is Phil Foster's open now? I heard it was shut down due to some pipe breakage..
Rumours abound about what actually was causing a high bacteria count at PFP - it was shut down for swimmers for quite awhile (which didn't stop divers), but it is now completely back open.

M

Marriard:
Rumours abound about what actually was causing a high bacteria count at PFP - it was shut down for swimmers for quite awhile (which didn't stop divers), but it is now completely back open.

M

Awesome!!! thanks for the update, my hubby and I love to go down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom