Phi Phi dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucwise

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I tried to do a search and look at some other threads, but I didn't have much luck. I'm going to Phi Phi for 5 nights next week and looking to get a recommendation on a dive shop to dive with. I'll be staying in Tonsai Bay near the pier. Thanks!!

+1 for Adventure Club! Or just spend a little time in Tonsai village and talk to the people at some of the shops--go out with whichever one you get a good vibe from. This is low season so there's no need at all to book ahead.

+1 for Adventure Club! Or just spend a little time in Tonsai village and talk to the people at some of the shops--go out with whichever one you get a good vibe from. This is low season so there's no need at all to book ahead.

That was the approach I took when I was there in 2001. I chose VISA, but I'm not sure if they are still there. Had a good time diving with them and hanging with the staff (especially the lovely Dutch divemaster, sigh!).

Thanks everyone, I will check out Adventure Club first when I get there! Are they pretty easy to locate?

I looked everywhere for something like that before I made my previous post, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it's right in front of me and I'm missing it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom