Pharmacist in Micronesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The complete lack of response to this thread should serve as an eye-opener for all. Here is a chance to earn a salary in the $50/hour range (plus great benefits), live on a tropical island, and dive everyday in 82 F year-round water with 100+ ft visibility.

If you are a student, or a student wanna-be, I recommend you seriously consider studying pharmacy. Currently, and for the indefinite future, career opportunities are literally wide open for pharmacists. You can write your own ticket for worldwide opportunities.

Sure, you're in the water everyday as a DM or instructor........I too am in the water everyday, but I'm also cashing a decent paycheck every two weeks!

I have two more years of pharmacy school from U.Michigan COP and planning to become a DM after graduation. Tell me more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom