PG Dive Scheds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

16th meet up with either pak or larry for the gear...don't know where

17th am - where do we meet guys? i can pick you guys up at the ortigas center if that's ok with you

won't be diving the 19th. of course i'm assuming i'll be a total wreck saturday night :D

Here's what I suggest for the nitroxers - feel free to comment / shoot it down as necessary: -

17th 10:00 (me, pakman) Canyons 30m

17th 13:30 (me, pakman) Shark Caves 27m

17th 16:00 (me, pakman) Hole in the wall 18m

17th 17:45 night dive (all invited - with or w/o nitrox) Pink Wall 12m / Sabang Wrecks 18m

18th 09:00 (me, pakman, Spoon, Mons, Halthron, Jagfish+?) Odies Dingding 33m

18th 11:30 (me, pakman, Spoon, Mons, Halthron, Jagfish+?) Canyons 30m

18th 15:30 (me, pakman, Spoon, Mons, Halthron, Jagfish+?) Dry Dock 27m

18th 17:45 night dive (all invited - with or w/o nitrox) Pink Wall 12m / Sabang Wrecks 18m

It's worth noting that we already have 11 people for the 17th night dive (not including Jagfish and his students), so we're going to have to split up. Night dives with that many is just NOT fun!

I suggest people look at considering 2 night dives where they can...

My 0.02c

Pakman, Will and I arrive around 09:30 on 17th from the air...in the water within 30mins is going to be challenging, but I'm sure we'll cope!

yup...2 groups diving two different sites would be much better. maybe flip a coin to decide which group goes where on a particular night.

larry: might just join you for the night dive on the 18th...depending on how much cash the wife has dumped for shopping by that time hehehehe

odies & canyons in the morning? yesssss! (doing it on air though *sigh*)

btw, what time do we get picked up on sunday for the trip back?

whats all this night dive talk? i hate night dives!!!!!

Point Bar! Point Bar! Point Bar!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to try and arrange schedules for the air divers as no-one apart from Will is doing anything on the 17th except the night dive.

I figure we can all meet up at the Point (no beers, children:wink: ) at 17:00, sort out who's in which group and where they're going for the night dive. After the dive, we meet up again at the Point and sort out Saturday's diving with the guides then and there.

More than happy to offer general advice, but the guides know which sites are good on a day-to-day basis, and are far better than me to guide these decisions.

For the record, my nitrox sched is more based around depths and times than locations - if someone is foolish enough to take me to Kilima Drift or Horsehead, I'm going:D

@ Spoon, they don't let you do Canyons at night as a general rule. Having said that, I might have done it with a freelance guide...and ****ing scary it was too!

Mike Veitch:
whats all this night dive talk? i hate night dives!!!!!

Point Bar! Point Bar! Point Bar!!!!!!!!!!

It is an issue that I have raised with the management that a 17:45 night dive returns at 18:45 earliest, thus rendering "Cocktail 2-4-1 Hour" of 17:30 - 18:30 something of a challenge.

Their reply, I hear you ask?

"well, we painted the times on the wall, so we can't change them now."

sorry guys, but a 100% Philippine answer! (can I say that?):D

chip104:
@spoon: what time are we departing from Lea Beach?
@ Jag: for the night dive we have to be at Asia Divers by 5pm.

Here's my itinerary (cause I'm a keener :14:):

---------------------------------------------
Chip's Itinerary (not exclusively mine)

Thursday, 16th
Evening: Since Koya can't come for the weekend, let's go out somewhere! :)

Chip, thats the best topside plan I've read the last few days. Hehe oysters is a good energy source.

Anyone?

ps - I have the SB banner (found it in my crate). I'll hand it over next we meet after the SB-PPD DOR III:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom