Pets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

art.chick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So what type of animals share your lives & your homes?

We have lizards, a tortoise, cockatiels, pigoens (rehabilitated street pigeons of various colors), and 3 hens. No dogs or cats.

Looking forward to all the replies. As for me, 2 snakes, 1 is a 4-foot red tailed boa, the other is a rattlesnake and a 102 lb. American Mastiff puppy, one year old yesterday. Other members of my family have stupid cats that I have to put up with, and my brother has a ball python, so my house is a zoo, it is pretty cool though. I have to say, art.chick you sound like you have quit the zoo as well.

Originally posted by randyjoy
K9 partner. He's a handfull! (Actually very nice until told otherwise).

http://www.sheriff.co.wise.tx.us/k-9.htm

I like the remote door opener and the auto window rolldown !

2 american eskimo's ... 1 is 12 yrs old, the other 14 weeks old.
1 Himilayan cat

Then I have the pet wild deer, turkeys, rabbits, etc. out the back door.

None, my lifestyle is not suited toward spending time with a pet. I had a wolf hybrid from '84 - '96, a wonderful animal. I miss his love and friendship.

A cornsnake and a ribbon snake , two cats, three dogs ( a black lab, a huskie mix, and a beautiful black German Shepard) and three aquariums of fish, crab, shrimp, coral, anenomae(sp?)...

3 Parrots....Double Yellowhead Amazon - Rosita, Ghana African Grey - Grace and Dusky Conure - Tootie.

1 knotheaded Boxer that will help burglers load the booty.

3 Aquariums..120 gal. salt, 75 gal fresh, 58 gal salt

3 outdoor fish ponds with fountains and goldfish.

Various stray cats, squirrels, 'possums and 'coons....aka Bob3's buffet.

Jack Russell Terrier

Originally posted by Walter
...I had a wolf hybrid from '84 - '96, a wonderful animal. I miss his love and friendship.

I had a 1/4 wolf, 1/4 golden retriever, 1/2 newfoundnlanded mix. She was the finest animal to grace my life, and I miss her very much too. She never concidered herself to be less than a person and to me she was more of a person than a lot of people I know.
I now have a pure bread Collie. Fun dog, not so bright. My son has a cockatiel, a very moody creature.

Back
Top Bottom