Personalized Name Tag for BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

I am developing a line of personalized dive accessories including name tags for BC's. They are really great for instructors, dive masters, dive club members or just people wanting to easily find their gear on a crowded dive boat. I am currently making them out of polypropylene webbing which really wears very well but is a bit tough to get detailed embroidery to show up well.

SCUBA-NameTag-360.jpg

I am testing some new material that is a bit smoother that will take the embroidery a bit better. I would like to have 10 volunteers to test a new version of this name tag. If you are interested in being a tester, drop me a pm and let me know what name you would like on your tag. I will send it to you via US postal service at no charge. I am looking for people that will dive with it for a couple of months and then send it back to me. For your trouble, I will send you a new one after the test and a personalized set of dive bag/luggage tags as well.

-Steve

I am up for that. When you dive with a team with matching gear it would be nice to know who is who.....for various reasons. What do I have to do to get in on this? Me and one of my instructors would be up for it. Guarantee they will see lots of diving.

Brent, and Allen

Nice name tags..steve

Hey Brent and Allen, you're in...I sent you a reply via PM.

Thanks, Jason. I thought of them when I went to Belize earlier this year with a bunch of people I didn't know and it took me a day or so to remember everyone's name. ...not to mention, every BC on the boat was black and gray!

aquanex:
Thanks, Jason. I thought of them when I went to Belize earlier this year with a bunch of people I didn't know and it took me a day or so to remember everyone's name. ...not to mention, every BC on the boat was black and gray!
You have a very good idea fancy "tags on BC" easy to identify you own dive gears, I can't find in Hong Kong.:wink:

What the heck. I did the research for the defog guy so I guess I should do this one as well. If nothing else I will never forget my name. PM sent.

still around?

Thanks to all who have volunteered to test. I have chosen those that will participate for this cycle. If you would like to be added to the list for possible future product tests, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom