Closed Perdix AI with transmitter for trade

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyWombat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Perdix AI with transmitter that I'll trade for something interesting. I primarily use a Garmin Descent Mk2i which has the same Buhlmann ZHL-16C algorithm as the Perdix and I decided I don't need both.

I'm interested in something with a completely different algorithm, perhaps something from Suunto.

I'd then bring both on a dive and compare/contrast.

Jan 2024 edit: I changed my mind after realizing I can get the VPM algorithm on my Perdix. Since I really just want to explore non-Buhlmann algorithms, this will fit the bill.

I have an Suunto Eon Core and transmitter if you are interested in working out some kind of deal. Send me a message if you are interested and I can send pics. Thanks.

Why would you care about a proprietary Suunto algorithm?

I have an Suunto Eon Core and transmitter if you are interested in working out some kind of deal. Send me a message if you are interested and I can send pics. Thanks.

Was just about to offer this same deal lol

I believe suunto eon steels allow multiple algorithms and you can pick which one you want to dive

Why would you care about a proprietary Suunto algorithm?
Right? Having too contradictory computers seems like a bad idea.

Right? Having too contradictory computers seems like a bad idea.
if you pick one to stick by, but wanna see the comparison, I mean, for science / curiosity?

FWIW I dive Garmin and my gf dives Suunto, we go up when her watch tells her to, but man does it limit my NDL sometime
I'd love to get her on Garmin or Shearwater

I suppose... I'm more about "clarity". My gang all use SWs, so we tend to be pretty close. And yes, Suuntos are awesome if you enjoy hanging out in the shallows. Up here in the Great Lakes, deco tends to be hanging on a rope in the middle of no place. It's just not that exciting, the less the better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom