Penticton Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well it has been awhile since I posted on any boards been pretty much out of commission with work taking me to Africa on rotational shifts and having started my own company. Anyways I'm currently flying in and out of Kelowna while I am visiting a friend of mine in Penticton and I am curious if there is anyone in the area that would mind someone tagging a long for a few dives while I am visiting, actually it may turn into a full time move see how the visit goes.

Basically I am looking to just get back in the water nothing serious at the moment, maybe 100 feet max, then work my way back up(or should I say down) to tech ranges. I won't be in the area until end of May and it would be nice to be able to do some dives while there to get back into it.

If your interested in having a tag a long buddy drop me an email or send me a pm.

Thanks

Steve

I got a guy in Kelowna who dove a lot with Mossman and myself a few years ago. I'll get his contact info and forward it to you. Hopefully you guys can hook up. He is out of town a lot business but if you can get together it would be good.

Brian,

Thanks, I'm actually hoping on this rotation of to get my butt back to Calgary for a bit of diving as well and hook back up with Mossman, every time I make it to Calgary I never have the time to do anything, usually just passing through in a hurry on my way somewhere or in for a meeting, etc.

Mustang,

yes the left coast is awesome for diving, I'm actually planning on moving to Nanaimo an setting up a permanent base there. Unfortunately I got side tracked awhile back and have been spending a lot of time visiting her in Penticton, well not unfortunately, just has thrown a gear in the works. I'll get there just a matter of when.

Been meaning to get my butt there to meet up with Todd(UTD) and a few of his buddies to do some diving. My problem at the moment is trying to schedule everyone in a few weeks, its rather difficult to do, and most people do not have three weeks off when I do, which kind of blows for going on diving trips.

Ah well just have to start going on my own I guess.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom