Pemba dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I trained Michael to become a NAUI instructor in Pemba Island. I lived there for two decades, I still rate the diving there as exceptional. Its great to see Michael carry on the legacy and keep diving in Pemba. Kudos to him and Afro Divers.

Are there any recommendations for alternatives to Pemba Paradise for lodging? I am looking at going in February and they are booked out entirely from Christmas through February.

Are there any recommendations for alternatives to Pemba Paradise for lodging? I am looking at going in February and they are booked out entirely from Christmas through February.
The only ones i remember were:
Manta [expensive]
Pemba Moonlight [very basic]

I seem to remember Afro Divers having a webpage with accommodation options on it?

The only ones i remember were:
Manta [expensive]
Pemba Moonlight [very basic]

I seem to remember Afro Divers having a webpage with accommodation options on it?
Their website lists Pemba Paradise and The Aiyana which is very expensive. Pemba Moonlight looks too basic. I need A/C.

Gecko Nature Lodge might be the best bet. They're the same place as Swahili Divers, but it sounds like Swahili isn't recommended due to not having a speedboat?

I’m not sure about Gecko. If they don’t have a speedboat it might not be a big deal - just means more time getting to/from dive sites.l

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom