Peleliu resorts in Palau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmorus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We heard that there is a resort on Peleliu. I have only heard one review on it, and it was not good. Has anyone else tried this option for Palau?

We heard that there is a resort on Peleliu. I have only heard one review on it, and it was not good. Has anyone else tried this option for Palau?

I think the problem is that it is not a "resort". It is just a low frills hotel on the island. There is also a dive op there MAML, not sure of their website.

It is not a resort....I lost the web site....you should be able to find it if you Goggle it. It is very basic don't know if it has hot water. If you are into WWII history and want to see one of the major battles of WWII and do the land tours that is the place....Plus you can save an 90 minutes+ travel time from Palau for the diving.

The review said the boats did not leave for the divesites until noon some days. And they only would do one or two dives a day even though they are close. (The resort part does not bother me if the divng was great.) Has anyone else tried this place?

Are you talking about the dive boats in Peleliu?...noon time...never heard of that....I've gone down to Peleliu from Palau and done 3 dives...you leave at about 8 am get back about 5 or later....The diving is great in Peleliu...but does not have the sites Palau has....I would suggest stay perhaps 3 days in Peleliu then head up to Palau...unless you want to spend time doing the WWII tours.

Stay at the Pacific Palau Resort. This is a Five Star Resort with great food. The dive operations will pick you up at the resort and take you to the dive sites. The daily trip through the rock islands is one of the most beautiful places on earth. You can always have the dive operation set you up with a tour guide to show your around Peleliu during your surface interval. There is a lot to see if you are a WWII buff.

Stay at the Dolphin Bay Resort & Peleliu Divers 2 years ago.They have just build new bungalow with all the frill.Hot water,A.C.
Food okay.the dive is great:take the truk for 5 mn,boat and 10 mn you are in the water.Peleliu is good for diving the south of Palau.2 dive in the morning,1 in the afternoon.the dive master check you the first time and after your are on you own.Nothing else to do in the islans.Bring some books.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom