Pelagian - Feedback to Owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DontLieToMe:
Yes, M/Y Pelagian - Dive Asia Pacific. These comments are compiled from four (4) trips all conducted this year.

I remember the Pelagian from 1999/2000 running trips in Thailand and it was the best boat. I was tour leader on a boat and was in awe of the Pelagian, all staff were dressed smartly, they said they had a real chef on the boat, looked amazing.

So, DontLieToMe..it can't have been that bad if you did 4 trips on it, right? :)

Thailand was long ago and faraway. I did the trips for the diving - which as I wrote was not up to snuff too many times. Unlike many others I have the time and resources to travel 365 days a year and can "afford" to absorb the shortfalls that I found on the Pelagian. Given the cost of getting to many parts of Indonesia, the cost of the trip, and that many can only do one or two trips like this a year, and the opportunities that exist for diving around the world - readers can evaluate what has been written and make informed decisions. After all, that is the purpose of this forum.

I received a response from the owner where he outlined his plans. If the plans proceed as outlined then they should make this an outstanding boat.

Back
Top Bottom