PDC here we come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rig Magician

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well i only have 15 days till we leave for PDC and Get to do some diving. Get to fly home From work in Malaysia and leave a week later. we will diving with Tank Ha. I will let everyone know how it goes when i return.

I did 6 dives in PDC. Had a great time. This was my first time drift diving, and boy there is nothing like it. Its like flying under water and very relaxing. I dove with Sea Life dive ops, Tank-ha dive ops. They are both good operators. I don't know if your going to bring your own gear, but if you can then do it. I saw a lot of equipment that had seen bettter days.

I brought all of my equipment except for the weights and belt and tanks. The next time I go I'll bring the weight belt minus the weights. I even had an occasion that my weight belt had dissentegrated. I was about to wrap the belt around my hand, just so that I could do the dive. But we were able to salvage the belt. Next year I won't have that problem, because I'll have my own belt with me.

Yes i was planing on bring all my own equipment. didn't plan on useing theirs, except for the weights. cain't wait i am ready to go now.

Rig Magician:
Well i only have 15 days till we leave for PDC and Get to do some diving. Get to fly home From work in Malaysia and leave a week later. we will diving with Tank Ha. I will let everyone know how it goes when i return.

Hey Rig Magician, maybe I'll bump into you at some cenote. I'll be staying at the Iberostar Quatzel from 2-26 to 3-4. I really don't like the ocean diving off PDC, (would rather go across to C and Palancar,) but love the cenotes. Have a great time.

Barracuda2

We might bump into each other at the airport. we will be leaving on the 26th. as this will be by first dive vacation it can only get better from here. we will be doing the cenotes and Coz dives also. i think next year we will go to Bonaire or Rotan, not sure yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom