pdc dive ops.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillybob

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone with recommendations for dive ops. in playa? i'm going 3/04. i'm looking for a package that'll give me a few dives in coz.
a few in the cenotes, and a few off playa. any help?

My wife & I recently returned from PDC.

The op we used was Dive Mike, which we recommend highly.
We signed up for their 3 day package which included a 2 tank
ceynote dive. The DM were very friendly and very helpful.

Their rates were almost half than the dive op (Barrakuda) located at our resort. They have a web site you can check out.
www.divemike.com

Safe diving !!!

Mike

thanks a lot ,mike and wife . i'm looking at their site now and it looks like what i need . one question , on cozumel, did you dive chankanaab park or the 'real reefs'? the web site looks like it's
the park.(been there,done that) thanks again.

Phillybob.

I'm following up on your question to Mike (I'm the wife). We didn't do any Coz diving with Dive Mike, although that that was one of their offerings. We did all our dives off the mainland and on the mainland (cenotes). They did seem pretty flexible, though - they might be willing to accommodate requests for specific sites.

phillybob once bubbled...
thanks a lot ,mike and wife . i'm looking at their site now and it looks like what i need . one question , on cozumel, did you dive chankanaab park or the 'real reefs'? the web site looks like it's
the park.(been there,done that) thanks again.

Phillybob,
Dive Mike will take you on 'real' reefs. My impression when I was in Playa / Cozumel was that Chankanaab is so over-run with the cruise ship crowd that land based operators won't even think of taking you there unless you asked. LOL You can always send them an e-mail with your questions.

Tank Ha is another place that's popular. They're right on Avenida Quinta, I think 2 or 3 blocks from Dive Mike. Their web site is at www.tankha.com.

Have fun diving and have fun in Playa. I'm jealous! I'll be watching out for your trip report! :)

Back
Top Bottom