PDA Skin defaults on my work PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I haven't had this problem at home, nor any of my friend's houses that I log in from, but at work the forum comes up in the PDA format automatically. I can scroll down to the bottom and change the theme back to my prefferece, but as soon as I click on another thread or forum - the theme reverts back to PDA. I checked my user options and it still shows Classic Theme w/o Sidebar.

Any advice? Seems to be more of a problem with the comp than with the forum as everything is fine back at home.

Our system is set to identify PDA browsers and forward them to the PDA skin regardless of user preferance. I will take a look at the settings to make sure it is right but it sounds like your work browser is mis-identified, what program do you use?

Windows 2000 w/Explorer

Its a recent event, I hadn't had a problem with it previous to earlier this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom