PBD Almost Briefly Over

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Leaving for Bonaire Friday afternoon.

Arriving Saturday aftenoon..

Diving my booty off for a week...

Fred Thompson thinking of running for President

Life is good!!

Sorry, I can't go with you. Give the locals a hug for me!

Jet

You are so lucky!! I just returned from Bonaire on Saturday so my PBD is really bad right now. The good thing is that I am scheduled to return in June but, that seems very far away right now.

Have a great time!!!

Nice! any chance of a quick trip report scubaotter ?

Lucky i have to wait 82 days till we are there . Shannon looks like you will be there the same time as my wife and I. Where ya staying?

Well - I did two dives at the buddy pier yesterday morning to get the newbys oriented then I went north in the afternoon and did Ole Blue and Karpata. Left there and stopped in at the Rose Inn for some well deserved Polar and stopped by Seru Largu and watched the sun set and the city lights come on. Then back to the Lions Den and had a plate of sauteed conch with lettuce and a ginger sauce.

This morning took it easy and went to town to get some stuff Cultimaras was out of and stopped by the Caribe Inn for a regulator part.

Then went to Eden Beach and did the My Confidence wreck The boat is still a beautiful dive but it has falled in a lot. All the masts and the wheel house are fallen over. Picked up sea glass on the beach and discretely observed several perky bosoms lieing about and came back to the room for lunch.

Am right now sitting on my balcony looking past the Lions Den at the cobalt blue water that is by the way 79 degrees with a paltry 150 foot vis.

Am about to meander down to the pier for a 2:15 dive with Murphy to Kline Bonaire.

Such is such - will report more later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom