Pawara, Hallelujah, or... ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jarand

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are considering a liveaboard in April. The Pawara and Hallelujah work best into our schedule, Similan 4 day/4 nights. We are both older and fairly new divers. This will be our first liveaboard. I'd love to hear feedback on the boats, the ease of the dives, and any other tips. Thanks!

Both are quite big boats and stable, with Hallelujah being a bit wider. On Hallelujah nearly all cabins have a window/door to the outside, Pawara has quite a few cabins on the lower deck with direct outdoors access. Hallelujah has done less trips than Pawara, so both staff and boat will probably be in a bit better shape.

Having said all that, Pawara is the cheaper of the 2 boats which are very much comparable.

I was on the pawara a year ago. Rooms were a bit small but fantastic food throughout the trip.

I would highly recommend pawara. Free nitrox was a plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom