Patong Beach Hotel for One Night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts1w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Jakarta, Indonesia & Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all:I am landing in Phuket at 8:00 PM on a Sunday night, and leaving on a boat trip out of Patong Beach the next day about 5 in the afternoon. I have not been to Patong Beach in years, but it is safe to say I am not a Patong Beach kind of guy. We can just leave it at that. :) Can anyone recommend a clean place with a sunny pool and a decent price where I can crash for a night and hang out at the pool the next day not surrounded by what happens in Patong? Thanks in advance so much.

Why stay in Patong? Nearly no boats leave from there, and transfers from other parts of the island will be included anyway.

Go somewhere where you could enjoy yourself.

The boat leaves from Patong, only includes pick-up from Patong, so it just makes sense to crash there for the night.

It has no pool, but I was very happy staying at the DFeel Hostel (Dfeel Hostel), in one of the private rooms. Very cheap, very clean, and surrounded by good and inexpensive food options. I would stay there again happily. You won't find any amenities, but you can hang around a different part of town that has little to do with the "patong scene". I understand, I hate it too.

Cheers.

MV Scuba Adventure
Scuba Adventure departs from Chalong, not Patong. A transfer from the popular beach areas, Patong, Kata, Karon, is included. If it does depart from Patong, and I can't think of a reason to change to Patong from Chalong, a transfer from any of the mentioned areas is also included.

Hi Matts1w

Scuba Cat does include the transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai and Naiharn and the boat will depart from Chalong for this trip not Patong.

You can book for any of the other area's and either let me know directly where you are staying or contact your agent Vic who will let us know. Once I know the area you are in I will give you the pick up time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom