Pathfinder CCR WANTED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pathfinder ccr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all looking to buy an ISC PATHFINDER.

Does anyone have one for sale or know anyone that is selling.

Thanks 🙏

Yes, mine is for sale. It’s listed online here: https://www.xoc-ha.com/pathfinder . Obviously, we will reduce this quoted price if training and accommodation are not required, to US$5,000 (firm price). We are located in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, so the buyer must pay for shipping.

Yes, mine is for sale. It’s listed online here: Rebreather Sale | XOC-Ha . Obviously, we will reduce this quoted price if training and accommodation are not required, to US$5,000 (firm price). We are located in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, so the buyer must pay for shipping.
Thanks for your reply. Shipping to the uk could be expensive for me. I will check it out. 👌

Thanks for your reply. Shipping to the uk could be expensive for me. I will check it out. 👌
We have friends here with a dive operation that hosts a lot of UK-based divers. They could always mule it to the UK. That way, you would only be liable for whatever the airlines charge for an extra bag and the cost of shipping to your address, which would be within the UK.

Yes, mine is for sale. It’s listed online here: Rebreather Sale | XOC-Ha . Obviously, we will reduce this quoted price if training and accommodation are not required, to US$5,000 (firm price). We are located in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, so the buyer must pay for shipping.
I literally clicked on this thread to say "I think Nelly has one she would sell."
Nevermind.

I literally clicked on this thread to say "I think Nelly has one she would sell."
Nevermind.
Thanks, Tracy! ☺️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom