PastoDeco© 2.5 dive planner app w/Predator Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheSnake

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
New release 2.5 of PastoDeco© decompression dive Planner is available.
Now supports Shearwater Predator dive logs, in order to compare real dive with planned one in the same chart.
Available for iPhone, iPad, OSX, Windows, Android.
Air, Nitrox, Trimix, Open Circuit, Rebreather, Altitude, multilevel dives, tank volumes and gas consumption tracking.

01lang.png

02recap.png

03run.png

04text.png

05add.png

06deco.png

07volumes.png

08graph.png

and Predator Downloader add-on app ( Android ):

down.png

viewlog.png

iOS versions are availables on App Store, Android versions on Play Store, and others ones on:
PastoDeco decompression planning software

Can you import/download the predator logs to an Apple device via BT?

Due to iOS BT limitations is not possible to establish a connection between Predator and iPhone / iPad.

---------- Post added June 14th, 2014 at 07:19 PM ----------

Feature request, can you make it so the app can be moved to an SD card?

Hi,
i will take a look for this.

Good bubbles.

I downloaded PastoDeco the other night on Windows 8 laptop. PastoDeco seems to work well for planning Normoxic CCR dives with two gas bailout. Do you have plans to offer an app for Windows Phone 8?

Hi,
actually no windows phone version is planned.

Hi,
actually no windows phone version is planned.

Thanks for replying. PastoDeco works well on Windows 8. Thank you for offering it for free.

TS,

When I switch to imperial for measurements, it still leaves the "edit tank volume" stuff in metric (Liters and bar instead of cuft and psi) when defining tanks for the dive. Same issue in defining deco tank size.

In your symbology, you use the ' to designate minutes. I'm expecting the ' to mean feet.

I'd also like to be able to change the minimum stop time from 1 min down to a few seconds because I'm probably going to clear or blow off that 6 second stop at 60' on a 150' dive for 30min.

When I go into text mode to get the printout of my deco schedule, is tells me my algorithm is zh-l16, but it doesn't tell me if it's ZHL-16 B or C.

It also does some funky stuff when I flip from portrait to landscape on my phone. I cannot scroll all the way to the bottom to see cuft consumed when it's in landscape orientation.

And when I hit the little camera icon after I run the schedule, I get a java.io filenotfound exception for /storage/sdcard0/pictures/run_2014_6_25_h19_m22_s58.jpg (apparently the current date and time) open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory). Not sure what the camera icon is supposed to do but it looks like it's trying to access a jpeg on my sdcard that is supposed to be named the current date/time, or maybe it's trying to write it to that file to save it. Either way, getting the IO error.

This is on an Android 4.1 phone.

Mike

There is no limitation in PastoDeco software in placing it on SD card.
However, last releases of Android blocks the transfer of app from internal memory to SD card ( I dont know why, it's a no sense update ... )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom