Passion Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roatanjan

Reaction score
Has anyone done the tour of Passion Island? Is it a good place to snorkle? How could i find more about the tours?

Being in the north sound the water is not very clear and would not be good for snorkeling. It is a cruise ship passenger hangout.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Has anyone done the tour of Passion Island? Is it a good place to snorkle? How could i find more about the tours?

No snorkelig from Isla Pasion/Passion Island, zilch. It's a very pretty place, with a gorgeous beach, but forget snorkeling, it's all sand, and the very few, small coral heads are not close to the shore.

This place recently changed hands, and it is indeed mainly a cruise ship tour destination, though they're also selling the "tour" to guests of hotels. They have a new website: Isla-Pasion: Home Page

I will say that with good weather, it is a beautiful place to spend a day...

Hi Jeff good to see you out and about on the board again:wink: get everything squared away with the new house:D

Oh, i've been around, just lurking though. Definitely don't have the time to check in as much.

House is "a work in progress", hopefully we'll be able to put away some money for at least 1 trip next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom