Party Crashers White House Dinner Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnMarshall12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Am I the only one who thinks this is the biggest non-story of them all? I can not believe people are getting worked up over this story and some are actually saying they should go to jail b/c they crashed a party. What do you folks think about this?

I think the person that let them in should go to jail

I think they should go to jail and be made an example of...If they can convict bubble boys parents for stupidity they should be able to throw these losers in jail too. Or at the very least pay for the man hours spent clarifying the mess they caused.

While I too am tired of hearing about it, it is a valid news story. This was an event where close contact was made with both the President and Vice President as well as the leader of India. Anything could have happened (but fortunately didn't). If changes need to be made in our security systems for State events, this needs to be analyzed. Of course that doesn't mean it has to be on TV 24/7.

They should be tried for:

1. Trespassing on federal property
2. Lying to federal agents

I think the person that let them in should go to jail

I'm betting the Secret Service will take the blunt of the blame here....

but rumor is that even though they weren't on the list, they were "over ridden" by a staffer who told the SS Agent to 'let them in'.

I agree.... tired of seeing this and Tiger on the news.

but the mainstream media just won't let them go. They are doing interviews like crazy. (They did the Today show this morning for example....)

I think a cage match between them and the balloon boy parents would be entertaining with the winner getting a reality show. Tiger Woods could drive them all there!:chairfight::popcorn:

6a011570cf5850970b0120a70f3554970b-800wi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom