Party At Scubaboard2.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Drove me nuts, cause I don't know my password, so I could see the party, but could not get in. And...there was a little taunting going on. Certain individuals having a whale/ dolphin smörgåsbord while I was locked out. Saying it was okay to eat anything you could get, even whale steaks, in Mongolia.
Ah....THAT's why we didn't see you there! Well, at least you know that I wasn't personally involved in being nasty about whales! :D
You should contact NetDoc about your password - I'm fairly sure you can get it back again via email or something.

thanks Kim..I keep "planning" on cutting back this habit...I told him I will pay to put myself on a timer.

yea, poor me, just looking through the window...

catherine96821:
yea, poor me, just looking through the window...
LOL. Well...like I told the guy who started that whalemeat thing - I thought he was only brave enough to do it because he thought you weren't there to give him a hard time for it!! :D The whole SB2 experience certainly showed a few people up in an *unusual* light. Still - you could have always done what*DIRGod* did! :D

catherine96821:
thanks Kim..I keep "planning" on cutting back this habit...I told him I will pay to put myself on a timer.
I'm just happy SB is back up again... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom