Party At Scubaboard2.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

of course, everyone needs to post a picture with an adult beverage or at the very least, a party hat!

It's dated, does this count as a party hat? I could'nt figure out how to get the beer out of the bottle......Jimbo

mrjimboalaska:
It's dated, does this count as a party hat? I could'nt figure out how to get the beer out of the bottle......Jimbo

I thought you were guilty and now I have the proof Jimbo. You are the one that broke the H-Bay chair. Shame on you.

By the way. Turn the bottle upside down, open it and then you drink it like that.

If the party is at sb2 its bound to be a wild one. Everyone please try to keep your clothes on.

Drove me nuts, cause I don't know my password, so I could see the party, but could not get in. And...there was a little taunting going on. Certain individuals having a whale/ dolphin smörgåsbord while I was locked out. Saying it was okay to eat anything you could get, even whale steaks, in Mongolia.

Ahhh, So that's why Catherine wasn't at the party. I thought maybe you were TOO GOOD for that other, 2nd rate sb. Personally I'm on the wagon and it has suprisinly good suspension. No matter how many bumps I aimed for I just couldn't fall off.

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom