party at my place

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AQUA PROP

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here and to get to know you all better I'm having a party on friday night 29/11/02 . There will be FREE beer and all the prawns you can eat. Hope to see you here.

AP

Welcome to the board mate! I'd love to crash your party as long as you are picking up the tab for airfare:)

Pity i didn't see your invite till today otherwise I'd have diverted my flight from Dublin to Birmingham yesterday!

Welcome to the Board.

I would have to know what kind of brew you are serving before I bought a ticket that far!:hidputer:

and I'm with Rooster, you buy to fly, I'll show no questions asked

Aqua Prop:
Welcome to Scuba Board. I see the party was last night. How did it go? Nice idea inviting everyone ..give us a bit more notice next time!

:balloon:

:gorgeous:

Posted the invites a day late. Explains the lack of people there,50 kgs of prawns and many cartons o beer nothing a boy can't handle.

I'll just sit here and outgass for a wee while.
Thanks for your replies and I'll see you out there.

Its best to be by yourself if your outgassing!:ggrin:

Are you TimIng from the Yorkshire Divers forum? If not, I'll apologise now! Dive safely. Ribbet. :royal: :froggy:

What the devil is a prawn? Is that another name for those wonderful giant fried onions you guys make over there?

I would have to know what kind of brew you are serving before I bought a ticket that far!
Duh! Foster's of course...he is from Australia!

Welcome to the board! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom