Parting with my XZ1, final scenes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for what dive school are you working for?? i stay on kohphangan thailand and i think to come over for a bit of diving
none but dmc with sdi-tdi at the moment, sure srd, just msg me what you need, budget or lavish accomodations, but critters definitely can find the best :)

Hi all! I'm just getting into the xz-1. What are are your best settings for wide angle and macro. I'm used to f5.6 and 1/125 for wide angle. Macro f8 and 1/500. I have the Ikelite housing and DS 50 TTL Strobe.

Thanks

Great video as always. Thanks for sharing.

And thank you for all the shooting advice over the years. It's been greatly appreciated.

Henrik

Hi all! I'm just getting into the xz-1. What are are your best settings for wide angle and macro. I'm used to f5.6 and 1/125 for wide angle. Macro f8 and 1/500. I have the Ikelite housing and DS 50 TTL Strobe.

Thanks

perfect settings chief for both, just adjust when necessary shutter for macro and aperture for wide

just never shoot beyond 160 iso when possible- very noisy grainy images will be the result

What light are you using for video... am just getting ready to order the xz-1 since my g-10 housing flooded and ruined it two weeks ago. Figure to go back to somthing smaller for a while and then make the switch to a 4/3 next summer.

I shoot supermacro with a subsee +10 and inon s2000

What light are you using for video... am just getting ready to order the xz-1 since my g-10 housing flooded and ruined it two weeks ago. Figure to go back to somthing smaller for a while and then make the switch to a 4/3 next summer.

I shoot supermacro with a subsee +10 and inon s2000

my xz-1 flooded today after the 3rd dive, it worked great yesterday, i took some good shots with it..

first flooded camera, i am feeling terrible.. :(

my xz-1 flooded today after the 3rd dive, it worked great yesterday, i took some good shots with it..

first flooded camera, i am feeling terrible.. :(

My heart goes out to you since that happened to me two weeks ago... which is why I am now looking at getting this camera...

However.... from those of you that are using the xz-1, how many dives are you getting on a battery before having to change it? Can you get at least 2 dives shooting raw+jpg (figure at least 200 pics between both dives) with the internal flash set on the lowest setting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom