parkway wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jallenby

Registered
Reaction score
my girlfriends parkway wetsuit was stolen recently and apparently the company went out of business recently. Does anyone know where a parkway 2.5mm women's size 8 full suit can be purchased if at all? if someone has a gently used suit i would also be interested, she loved hers

The local shop in Lancaster, PA carried parkway and still have some of there suits, I can check when I go there wednesday.

that would be amazing, it was one of their Titanium line. Let me know and I may be able to run up there this weekend. Thanks for the help.

I checked today they only had a size 12 and 14 in the 2.5, they do have an 8short in a 5mm don't know if that would work for her. Sorry they didn't have the right size.

a size 8 Short 5mm full suit. Don't know where you do most of your diving so 5mm might be ok for her?

she would be fine with a 5mm, but shes 5'10" so i think the short might be a bit too short. I really appreciate you checking and if you hear of any longer size 8's or if your shop knows of anyone else that has some stock left over i would really appreciate you passing the info along. Thanks again for your willingness to help.

Wasn't Parkway bought by XS Scuba? Several years ago, a number of (former) Parkway products began showing up with the XS brand on them. Might be worth looking into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom