Parksville/Nanaimo dive buddies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sprange

Reaction score
Having moved to the island earlier this year, I haven't managed to get out diving as often as I'd like. I'm moving to Nanoose next weekend, and I'll have absolutely no excuse not to get wet (our house is located on Madrona Drive so I'll likely be able to go shore diving right off our deck or at the point a few hundred feet away). I'm also game for shore/boat diving anywhere in the area. My availability is limited to evenings and Saturday/Wednesday, but I'd be able to pick up anyone if transportation is an issue. Hopefully somebody out there can find it in their heart to help this poor guy out...

Thanks!

hey, I'll be in Vancouver on the 20th november until december 2nd and want to go dive somewhere. I need a dive buddy, so if you want to let me know. I was looking for ogden point but could be wherever.

I'm new to Parksville, but if you need a buddy ...

I'm new to Parksville, but if you need a buddy ...

There are quite a few nice spots around here. Right now there are a swarm of harbour seals parked not 50' from my living room but it looks like the recent storm has really affected the visibility. I'm always up for a night dive, and have Sundays/Mondays/most Tuesdays off.

Any chance of sending us some dive site reviews once you get out. We need more information from that area...

Good luck with your move.

Will do. Your website has been a great aid to our local diving so it would be nice to contribute.

I like diving at Madrona and Seducers Cove and (Tyee) and Dolphin Bay, hoping to make it there early February. Ill email you and let you know when im going.

How does the viz look there for the coming weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom