Panay Explorers, Inc. Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wow, it has been a busy month for the team! We are now an officially recognized ( with a cute certificate and all) company in the Philippines (SEC Company Reg. No. CS200731213). We have too much to post here so check out the website. We really have a lot to report!!!

Congratulations on your progress! I can't wait for your next updates. I took a look at your website and I liked your "rainbow" design site plan. Very unique. Since I am new to the board, I do not know how and why you first thought of exploring this area. Did you dive the area first and then decided to purchase land and set up a company? A brief history of how the idea turned into reality would be highly appreciated.

Phil (bisugo767)

Wow, it has been a busy month for the team! We are now an officially recognized ( with a cute certificate and all) company in the Philippines (SEC Company Reg. No. CS200731213). We have too much to post here so check out the website. We really have a lot to report!!!

In the beginning........

Always wanted to write that!

I will put the whole story on the website. It will make for good reading. We spent the entire 30 day vacation doing the things necessary to make it all happen. Christmas and New Years was a blast in the province. Check out the details on the website. I promise to get the update out ASAP.

Congratulations on your progress! I can't wait for your next updates. I took a look at your website and I liked your "rainbow" design site plan. Very unique. Since I am new to the board, I do not know how and why you first thought of exploring this area. Did you dive the area first and then decided to purchase land and set up a company? A brief history of how the idea turned into reality would be highly appreciated.

Phil (bisugo767)

BabyD, will you do dives in maniguin/maningning from your resort? what's the best time for diving that island? tried to do that from bora but was told december is not a good time.

Yes. Maningning is on the menu. December is challenging due to ocean conditions. We will have a boat that can handle all water conditions (within reason). Best time to go is March through may. We are working with our municipality (it is in the Municipality of Culasi) to coordinate overnight trips etc. Stay tuned for more info!

BabyD, will you do dives in maniguin/maningning from your resort? what's the best time for diving that island? tried to do that from bora but was told december is not a good time.

Congrats BadyD! Another BABY step in the right direction!!!!:coffee: Although from what I've heard, getting government paperwork done down there is no baby step...:rofl3:

babyD, don't you want to change the way your website looks? its a little ...i cannot find the right term... (that, or im trying to be subtle and failing miserably :rofl2:)

also, maybe you can get rid of the need of having to scroll down by just using the entire screen.

BLONDE moment ....
We said that everything will change this month already. Updates are coming. So much to do so little time!

babyD, don't you want to change the way your website looks? its a little ...i cannot find the right term... (that, or im trying to be subtle and failing miserably :rofl2:)

also, maybe you can get rid of the need of having to scroll down by just using the entire screen.
It's a little 1996? :D Hey man, some people love vintage. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom