Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow - i didnt know 10 Bar could do this. and it is more modular too! dam should have waited! aluminium, double o ring, filters...

10Bar Underwater Housings for Nikon P6000

ZS3_1.jpg

I got my ZS3 Cam for my birthday! happy w/ topside pics.
just got d 10bar housing. Excited to try shooting UW. :))

hmmm..my 10bar housing is more or less the same, but the area for flash with a protruding cylyndrical instead of flat.
the same? no way..apart from the costs :p...alu housing (stronger), double o ring (safer) and modular ( add macro and wide lens ) ...i found great OEM arm/trays from scubacam in SG..exactly the same build quality..

the same? no way..apart from the costs :p...alu housing (stronger), double o ring (safer) and modular ( add macro and wide lens ) ...i found great OEM arm/trays from scubacam in SG..exactly the same build quality..

Hi guys - what price did you pay for the aluminium housing and did you buy it direct from their website?

Have loved the videos and information from this thread. So much so that i just bought the tz7 myself.

Thanks heaps :)

No, what i meant was- my 10bar is roughly d same as the pic, except for d flash area. Mine is cylindrical instead of flat. But definitely 10bar much better than the OEM.

oh.. i dnt know how to post pics here! I took a pic of my 10bar housing, but dnt know how to post it. grrrrr....

Hi guys - what price did you pay for the aluminium housing and did you buy it direct from their website?

Have loved the videos and information from this thread. So much so that i just bought the tz7 myself.

Thanks heaps :)

Hi Gold Coast Diver, I got my housing fr a dealer here in PI. Roughly around 480 usd

Hi, has anyone had any trouble with SD cards in this camera? I lost all of my pic from a holiday to new zealand, didnt take the card out of the camera one day it just said "check memory card" on the screen. Plus the new SDHC 16g card i bought gets the same error - although other 2G cards still play on it when i check them.

Back
Top Bottom