Panasonic camera and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSis

New
Reaction score
Hi there,
does anyone out there know if I can use my Panasonic Housing (DMW-MCFFX01) for any other panasonic cameras other than the lumix fx 01? The bloody camera broke and I try to find a replacement. Can't afford another housing,so want to make sure I can use it with the new camera.
Thanks for any help/advice!

It only works with the FX-1 and FX-3. The good news is if you punch in DMC-FX3 on Google, you'll find about 100 places that will sell you a 6mp FX-3 for about $150-$170

Thanks heaps!
I didn't know the fx3 fits. Think I try to find th fx1 first. Has this nice wide angle...

Don't know much about Panasonics. Nextag lists FX-01 for about $170. I guess they've replaced your housing with the DMW-MCFXO7, which now fits everything from your FX-01 to the FX-12. Usually, older cases don't reverse interchange to the newer models. If you can find a Lumix on a store shelf, it wouldn't hurt to bring along your housing and check, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom