Panama City ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtman2053

Reaction score
:dazzler1:

Hello frome the N. Ga. Mts.

I have been out of diving for 5 years. I have Just recently taken a scuba refresher course. I really had forgotten a few important things. I'm glad I returned to scuba I enjoy the thrill of underwater too much. I was at one time thinking about putting all my gear up for bid on Ebay.

My question to you all is ; I'm making a trip to Panama City, Fl. in 2 weeks Sort of a check out dive in preperation for my trip to Cozumel in 6 weeks. What dive operation would you recomend for my dives. I though about Hydrospace or Divers Den. This will be my first dive since 1998.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Mountain Diver.

Those are two good ones.

You may want to consider, also, The Dive Locker. It's located on Thomas Drive also. The captains of their boats are some of the most conscientious captains with whom I've ever dived. Be it good of bad, from the standpoint of the diver, they will call a dive in a heart beat if THEY feel it is in the best interest of the safety of the overall complement of divers.

There is also Panama City Dive Center located right at the end of Thomas Drive.

By the way, Hydrospace has moved down to the area near Captain Andersons.

Divers Den is who I usually go out with. No problems there.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom