Panama City - Who has latest morning dive boat hours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlwalke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going there next week. I'll be on vacation and I prefer to get up around 9 or so and get going kind of leisurely. Its a vacation after all. Other than Hydrospace, I don't know who runs dive boats out there, but I assume there are a few. Anyone know of any boats that leave later than the others?

Thanks

dlwalke:
Going there next week. I'll be on vacation and I prefer to get up around 9 or so and get going kind of leisurely. Its a vacation after all. Other than Hydrospace, I don't know who runs dive boats out there, but I assume there are a few. Anyone know of any boats that leave later than the others?

Thanks
Not sure what times they leave, but I know there is a boat that runs from Panama City Dive Center, Diver's Den, and I believe Dive Locker has one as well. I would recommend Diver's Den (Splash) out of all of them. Some boats will/may run afternoon two tank charters. I know in destin last week there was a place running two tankers in the afternoon starting around 1. Good luck finding a place to go out with, I look forward to you reporting back telling us your experience, as well as who you decided to go out with. Take care and safe diving,

Matt

Corigan:
Not sure what times they leave, but I know there is a boat that runs from Panama City Dive Center, Diver's Den, and I believe Dive Locker has one as well. I would recommend Diver's Den (Splash) out of all of them. Some boats will/may run afternoon two tank charters. I know in destin last week there was a place running two tankers in the afternoon starting around 1. Good luck finding a place to go out with, I look forward to you reporting back telling us your experience, as well as who you decided to go out with. Take care and safe diving,

Matt

Is Casey still with Diver's Den? Last time I was there, last year, he lost his captains liscence and was a deck hand. The trip is worth it just to listen to him. Quite a character.

dlwalke:

Thanks
The Dive LOcker has boats that do custum trips and will leave at a later time, If you have 5 in your party they will charter you the Whole boat. They are on Thomas drive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom