Panama City Report 6/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jethroish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My first experience with a LARGE group on a dive boat. There were 24 divers. Boat was crowded, but once in the water, just briefly saw only a few.

We dove with PC Dive Center. Guys on the boat were great. They had water and watermelon for us.

Dove the USS Strength first. Vis was easily 70 feet. Temp at surface was 83 and 79 at bottom with lots of fish.

Second dive was an ever loved bridge span. Again, the vis and temps were the same but with a little bit of a current. Lots of Angels and Toadfish.

Going out a few more time this week. Hopefully not so crowded.

Jethroish:
My first experience with a LARGE group on a dive boat. There were 24 divers. Boat was crowded, but once in the water, just briefly saw only a few.

We dove with PC Dive Center. Guys on the boat were great. They had water and watermelon for us.

Dove the USS Strength first. Vis was easily 70 feet. Temp at surface was 83 and 79 at bottom with lots of fish.

Second dive was an ever loved bridge span. Again, the vis and temps were the same but with a little bit of a current. Lots of Angels and Toadfish.

Going out a few more time this week. Hopefully not so crowded.

I'm glad to see a good report about them. I was hoping they would improve their boat operations after their transition. Good to hear things are turning for the better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom