Panama City recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHUD

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be in the Panama City area the weekend of 7/24 and I'd like to get a dive in while I'm there. Can anyone suggest a good operation?

CHUD:
I'll be in the Panama City area the weekend of 7/24 and I'd like to get a dive in while I'm there. Can anyone suggest a good operation?

We just returned from PCB. We dove three days with Divers Den and were quite pleased. Good boat, hard-working deckhands, and they ask you where you want to go and let you dive your profile.

Alan

We dived with Hydrospace this last weekend and thought their operation had gone downhill a little. Chaos boarding and disembarking, as well as getting out of the water (fins thrown onto the deck where you then had to step immediately after getting back aboard). part of this was due to new diver lack of boat etiquette (always pick up your fins the minute you are out of your BC/tank--store everything out of the way, that kind of thing).

We used to like them a lot.

You can find some good boats out of Panama City Dive Center.

The Kracken:
You can find some good boats out of Panama City Dive Center.

When did you dive them last? I used to use them all the time but they went to a new system where you had to pick up tanks from their shop on Thomas Drive and then get to the boat across the bridge, then do it in reverse (we have to rent tanks). Other than that hassle, I really liked PCDC.

Robin

try divers den ask for casey and his boat the splash. very good people dove with them for several years.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom