Pam Rocks - May 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and because the vis was so good -- I didn't bring my gear. So, if you heard a loud crunching sound while you were underwater, that was my teeth grinding.

Dennis, as Bill Clinton used to say "I feel your pain."
Imagine my chagrin to spend the the long weekend on Daddy duty. I was so desperate I drove around the back hills of Mission checking out lakes for future exploration. BTW, the Hayward reservoir looks "interesting". .

The wall's awaitin... :)

Is this Stuart from the Chilliwack club? If so, hello and welcome to the board :)
Hey Dale yes it is me. I just tried to put a picture on my profile. lets see if it works. Also June 7th possibly doing the Saskatchewan wreck dive if you are interested.

Also June 7th possibly doing the Saskatchewan wreck dive if you are interested.

So far the pic didn't work. Yes, I am interested! (and the boss gives her blessing) You can send me a PM with the details or email 4dale@telus.net

Hi Dale,

No details yet but last couple of times we went we got the 7:00 or 7:30 ferry from horseshoe bay to Nanaimo then the 2 dives and the 3 or 5pm return. Michel from the club is organizing the charter but hasn't confirmed with then so far. Will let you know as soon as I know.

Back
Top Bottom