Palau Sams Tours/West Plaza Hotel Malakal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marpicifica!!! You are still alive?? I thought the Feds would have caught up with you by now. What are you doing in Boston it too cold there!! So far the reports I getting that things have been a little slow in Palau per the locals. But at Christmas it seem all of the divers from Asia are there.

Dale
Still on a little rock in the Pacific and off my leash!

Hey Carhill!

Yep, I'm in COLD Boston now and engaged...to another diver, so things aren't all bad, hahaha. The Feds did catch up with me but no jail time, just pesky IRS peeps looking for a few extra scraps.

Interesting to hear that Palau is slow right now. I hear the same about your little rock and my former little rock in the Pacific.
--------
To those who have PM'd me with requests for WPMalakal photos, hold tight and I'll check my files. I'll try to send some photos in the morning East Coast U.S. time.

WPMalakal photos?:11:.....for some reason that seems a little funny....lets see it is between the disco and the oil storage depot....now a picture of the PPR seems a bit more interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom