PALAU EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: MARINE ECOLOGY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was sure I had posted here about the scientific trips being offered by Palau Dive Adventures, but I looked through the posts back to the date I was there last and couldn't find the original post.

Palau Dive Adventures is offering a series of educational programs about the marine ecology of Palau this spring. I'll be teaching sessions at night and we'll be diving with PDA during the day. Plans are to include several dive sites that are rarely if ever covered by the liveaboards that operate there.

Dive Palau Science & Expedition trip led by Dr. Bill Bushing | May 17th 2016

That's sounds very interesting especially that you will be diving in the north as well. That's something I would love to do but I won't be able to make it this year. Any chance you continue to do that in 2017 if it is a success?

We have talked about doing this annually so there definitely is a possibility it will continue

Back
Top Bottom