Palau April/May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Natasha, thanks for checking into a group trip. We are thinking end of September - 1st two weeks October 2004. We are pretty booked this year, plus I`ll need to sell a lot of maps to do this one and a year will definately help timewise. Liveaboard might be best bang for buck. What do you think liveaboard/ resort? Sounds as if we might have some real intrest out there.
I have looked at Big Blue and so far I`m impressed with what I`ve seen and read. Friends have suggested Aggressor. Haven`t seen much aboutthem, but will keep looking
Alan

Thanks for the advice Jim, and it seems everyone liked the idea but not the dates!
Does anyone want to go there in April? Is it a good time to go?

I have vacation time that is buggin, what are the costs looking like...either that or it will be black beards for me.

Based upon what I have read, Feb / March are better times. I can probably round up 4-6 ppl for Palau for that period of time....does that work for you Azul?

We were thinking liveaboard -- either the Aggressor or Big Blue

Otter

I am heading to australia end of june 2003 and will be heading to palau as well for like a week or so. I;ve never dived before but am looking forward to learning and also the awesome stuff i;ve heard about the reefs near palau. The rates are pretty high for one person for me as well...would be open to sharing costs with anyone going as well

later

ahmed

Otter once bubbled...
Based upon what I have read, Feb / March are better times. I can probably round up 4-6 ppl for Palau for that period of time....does that work for you Azul?

We were thinking liveaboard -- either the Aggressor or Big Blue

Otter

The Peter Hughes boat had the best reviews out of all of them but I think it moved to PNG. Aggressor was second so I guess is first now.
Someone mentioned BBE?? I'm yet to see a favorable review. A friend from SC went there and was offered a last minute deal on BBE and said it was the worst liveaboard he's been on, even at half price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom