Closed Pair of Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes w/ arms

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmmkiwi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale the following items in this lot
  • 2 Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes - one purchased new in 2016 and the other purchased new in 2017
  • Misc arms and clamps for strobes - see photo
  • Sea & Sea manuals & accessories - see photo
  • 3 o-rings - 2 used and 1 new
  • 3 o-ring lubricants - 1 used and 2 new
  • Set/8 rechargeable Eneloop AA batteries w/ charger
  • Set/4 diffusers that originally came with the strobes
Used on around 75 dives. Everything works good, never been flooded.

All items purchased from Backscatter in 2016/2017. Paid over $2000 retail for all these items new. Asking $650 for the lot. Price includes shipping to US only via UPS. Payment via PayPal only.

IMG_6660_rotated.jpg

PM me if you’re willing to do local cash deal. Thanks.

Are they d2J or the outsourced production ys d2?

I was the buyer of this lot and I wanted to come back and let everyone know that it was such a pleasure purchasing from @kmmkiwi . It was not a small amount of money to send someone, let alone a "stranger" on the internet. She was flexible on the timing of my payment due to logistics on my end and maintained excellent communication throughout. She shipped incredibly quickly which I really appreciated. (I paid Saturday late morning and she shipped within 30 minutes...We are in the same greater metro area and it arrived by Monday via UPS Ground.) Everything was extremely well packaged and just as described. Please do not hesitate to purchase from her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom