PADI OWSI to GUE Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reg, you are new to the whole GUE thing, but let me assure you that of the 50 or so GUE instructors, there are none, zip, nada, who don't "walk the walk" when it comes to DIR.

Have no fear, "We've been observing your Earth,' I have every confidence that very last GUE instructor I will ever meet dives DIR in their dreams. heck, when they have that archetypical "flying" dream, I bet they do it in perfect trim :)

Again, I have no doubt about the matter, It was simply a case of explaining to the OP that not only to GUE demand a greta deal from their instructors, but prospective students demand the same thing.

I would like information about what is required to become a GUE Recreational Instructor. I currently live and work on the Spanish mainland so I would be seeking to be trained here by a visiting Instructor Trainer. Many thanks.

Write to Corey Jablonski at corey@gue.com

She will give you all the information (steps/process, links/contact info, costs, etc.) that you need.

Not trying to be a smart alec, but how many GUE instructors have you met who don't "walk the walk"?

I've met a couple who are not totally dogmatic about it, and make some reasonable practical allowances... e.g. all the dives on my Fundies class were done on air - nitrox is just impractical here for many reasons. I'm sure it would have been a different story if it had been a Tech 1 class, mind you. So it would depend on exactly how you define "walk the walk".

"Walk the walk" and "toe the line" are two different things.

Sounds like walking the gangplank.............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom