PADI MI seeks employment (Caribbean preferably)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crowley

Master Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
hello folks!

Well - due to some unfortunate circumstances beyond my control (neither down to my employers nor myself), I am seeking new employment (as soon as possible) and preferably in the caribbean.

I am a 35 year old native english speaker (british national) but sadly not fluent enough in any other languages to be able to instruct in them, although I am willing to learn.

I'm a PADI MI with thousands of dives and almost 4 years' experience in all aspects of the dive industry. I have staffed 9 IDCs in total (although 1 of them doesn't really count as it was my own staff IDC!) and conducted 24 DM courses (yes it was an instructor factory but a very good one). I am a competent mechanic and able to perfrom basic equipment services and as a hobby motorcyclist I am familiar with engines and although I do not have a license, I have some experience with small RIBs and some very limited sailing experience. Aside from that I have plenty of planning and logistical experience and of course I've taught at almost every level of the PADI ladder from DSD to IDC staff.

I'm a diver first and foremost and come with excellent references as an instructor. I'm happy to work staffing IDCs or DMing boats, I really don't mind, I love it all! :)

If you need a guy like me please PM me or e-mail me direct - address is in the profile.

Many thanks

Crowley

Back
Top Bottom