PADI membershjp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C2001:
I would go for the DAN. But when i signed up for DAN they said I had to also sign up for the PADI membership for $29. I just signed up last year so i don't know if this is still their policy.

You misunderstood. DAN does not require membership in anything remotely resembling PADI. I've been a member of DAN for many, many years. I've never associated with PADI.

Whoever sold you the PADI membership with your DAN membership is a liar. And you can get the bag with PADI. It lasts about 6 months before it starts to fall apart and leave black confetti all over everything. The zippers break at about 2 months and the magazine is nothing but infomercials. Any article they have in it manages to work in a plug for a PADI course. "Dive the Andrea Doria, sure, but you need the training and that begins with a PADI AOW and PADI deep course". "Contact your PADI dive center today to begin your Doria Adventure!" RIGHT!

With a PADI membership you get a subscription to a slick diving magazine that has all kinds of biased gear reviews.

With a PADI membership you get a subscription to a slick diving magazine that has all kinds of biased gear reviews.

Don't forget, you also get the slick ads from the companies that make the gear in the biased reviews!

:eyebrow:

Do the DAN membership, it may save your life. The PADI mag is essentially a travel and product mag.

Dive Safe
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom